Saturday, January 29, 2011

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER


What are you guys doing on a Saturday night? Stick to the TV? Reading? Mamak? Or on9? I know you guys can do better; I’m boring and lame like that wtf

Want some Cheerios? They are good you know; 5 grains (corn, rice, wheat, oats, barley). Don’t worry; this is not an advert, just want to share because they make healthy breakfast to start the day! ;) And it’s yummy when you have it with milk. It’s like little “O” shape so it’s fun to eat with your mouth like this:



Okay......this is horrifying... Anyway, “O “is good.. “O” for Oprah, “O” for OMG, “O” for osteoporosis wtf


Cheerios...Once you eat, you become Cheer-ful! =D


Enough of Cheerios for now. I look 10 years older without fringe......

But thousand times "cuter" (wualamak!!!~) with thick fringe......China doll, can?


I take back my words, "cute" is not applicable to me T_____T Lame maybe, but definitely not cute *cry 2 times* T___________T


But what if I comb them to the right side?


Or left?


I'm getting bored writing this...



And you reading this like you got nothing better to do.............


However, sometimes it’s good to chill and read something lame and “light” like this, don’t you think so?

Thank you for “bearing” with me! Do come back for more shytes like this wt
Enjoy your weekend people!~

Oh wait, do like Cheerios here...and support Love Life: Save the Environment

2 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

guess you are really bored LoL,and miss the rabbit leh

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

I want rabbit!!!