Saturday, January 22, 2011

I DIED IN A SHOPPING SPREE

This morning, I almost break my arm and leg while shopping for CNY stocks with my mum! Those people were really crazy! They pushed around and “robbed” everything off shelves as if those were free stuffs! And the best part was, that I noticed, although “SALES” banners were hanging around, there weren’t any real sales actually! In fact, CNY hot items like can drinks, mushrooms, abalone, clams, liquors, etc were priced much higher than usual. In other words, we were tricked into paying more! But according to mum, we got to buy at that instance. If not later on, we’ll have to go through all the trouble (eg, like fighting for parking space) to come again.

Oh wait, about parking, I actually did not drive this morning. We opted to walk over instead. Bad decision ever!!! Mum ended up buying more than what’s listed in our buying list, though undeniably major part of the baskets were filled with my favourite snacks. ^_^ We got to carry 2 baskets each while fighting the war with hundreds of others and mind you, I had to kepit a pack of 20 rolls “pang sai chua”  or what standard people call toilet paper under my arm. See!!! We didn’t even manage to get a decent trolley to shop with! And after of what seems like a century lining up to pay, we walked home with cartons and cartons of stuffs and for the 2nd time (or was it 3rd or 4th) I died from exhaustion.


Reached home. I undied wtf and unpacked everything. Those needed to be frozen must be in immediately. Those needed to bring over to new house were separated in another box. Can you believe that my mum actually said that we need MORE stuffs and we should go back for 2nd round of war?! Hallelujah~ God bless my dad cause I’m not going back for sure!!!

I had a long nap after that, practically from 12pm to 5.15pm so I’m all now very-the-energize like a bunny and looking forward to a long night of writing. Or maybe, glue myself to the TV. Or should I sleep (again)? Suggest something please people...what’s the best thing to do on a Saturday night? No “put your hands up”  a.k.a clubbing please I’ve got curfew wtf

Okay, maybe that’s a huge decision to make, let’s put it aside first while I introduce my two new sisters to you :D
They are both very adorable Japanese girls which I met at the supermarket. Both were stranded in tiny boxes at a little corner in the store room. Feeling pity for them to reside at that area, I paid for 4 refillable packs of Shokubutsu shower foams and brought them home. (This, ladies and gentlemen is a humorous statement, geddit? Geddit?!)

Time to go, I need to decide what to do next. I don’t want to succumb to laziness and waste another precious Saturday night.
Before that, let me upload my remaining ss photos ;p 





I reluntantly post up this photo because of the gumpalan minyak I have under my arm :( 

Need me to remind you to Love Life: Save the Environment! Join us now!

3 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

sleeping queen

Ken Wooi said...

shopping is a tiring thing to do.. lol

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Dorifto: Correction-Sleeping princess!

Ken: During peak season, a big YES!!!!