Thursday, January 20, 2011

CNY MOOD KICK OFF

With CNY barely 2 weeks away, I've just only realised that I haven't done any proper shopping!!! Now that I'm being attached to a time-consuming job, don't talk about shopping! Nak hang out makan-makan also I'm over exhausted and usually gone to bed by 9.30pm. No more TV drama. MSN session being robbed off half. Those who are affected is not only me but also my darlings - yes, with "s". =p Poor boy, I know he wants to see me so much and chat with him happily for a longer time but after a hard day at work, I've practically zero energy left :( We shall be together soon, all right?

This year, it will be a "low profile" year. Meaning no spending 'extravaganzaly " on unnecessary stuffs except neccesities like food for friends and family. Apa nak buat! Prices of all items have skyrocketed in conjunction of CNY. Even for services! I just got my hair trimmed 2 weeks ago for a 30% increment from the usual 25 bucks charge.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to the long holiday though :) Spending precious family time at our new house and also helping out at the temple, selling joss sticks. I know, it doesn't look so me but it's a tradition since school-going days. Most importantly, I really enjoy doing it! For the good reason. And I love to see happy smiley faces :)

Btw, am I too old to receive ang pow? People say I'm beyond that age and I should be giving ang pow instead. Ada hidden meaning tu... meaning I should be getting married already! Tapi, I'm not ready for some reasons but the most notable point is that, there's no potential candidate around...yet. =p

I was reading about zodiac predictions and it seems that OX will be having a pretty good year ahead! To tell you the truth, I don't buy predictions like this that much, I believe it's all down to hard work. Don't you think so?

My parents have started to decorate the house all so bright and RED, for luck and prosper konon. I don't object the idea of doing that but why must they spend so much on decorative items alone? Like a piece of tangerine tree costs 15 bucks, worth it meh? They are meant to be throw away after CNY anyway. And what's the point of buying these expensive hand-made decors from China? It's not antique or anything like that cause once you stick it on the wall, people won't even notice. Haih~ why old people can be so boros sometimes.







Enough said. Hereby wishing all of you an early HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

p/s: Don't forget my ang pow ok? =p

Support Love Life: Save the Environment.

2 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

no appropriate candidate o.........

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

yealo, must wait for 5C eh... :D