Thursday, January 06, 2011

SEMI-VIRGIN

Quote of the day: Change your thoughts and you change your world!

Don't get me wrong, I'm referring to my crown or what most people call hair :) I've never done any drastic changes (like perming/straightening) to the texture or style, except for some color & highlights hence, justify the use of semi-virgin. :p Previously, I've dyed it with dark brown & the color has faded so terribly that you can see a 2-tone hair with a few strains of grey hair *sign of aging* And now, in conjunction with CNY, I'm going to say goodbye to my semi-virgin hair. That spells a hair makeover~Stay tune as I transform my crown into a masterpiece wtf hahaha~

Still looking for a new hair color and style that will match my long-face frame. As I'm writing this, I've already got myself a mushroom cut, yea fringe which appears like a bowl. I don't know how it ends up so tragic-ly :( In order not to look ah lian or mangkuk, I've resorted to use a hairband to separate into parts and push some of it backwards, so I won't look so "soing"

A couple of my semi-virgin hair shots:

Before the tragic mushroom cut...

If I were a boy... I will be botak (translate: bald) instead..

This spells "trimming time~~"

geek betul..mangkuk :(

Can see the 2-tone or not..?

Final snapshot

Will update this with mushroom cut later on. Got to scroll fashion mags now.. it's still short to get long wavy curl now :( My crown is straighter than a ruler so no straightening job at the moment. 

I desperately want her hair T_____T

Add me in Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

2 comments:

Manji Tan said...

so, did you have TS's hair now? Is it blonde also?

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Hi Manji! Blonde soon, but the wavy part got to wait 2 more months as suggested by the stylist :)