Sunday, January 09, 2011

SUNDAY BEST

Quote of the day: In order to learn, one needs to change one's mind.
Weekend was filled with both peace and mild pissing moments. Spent a couple of hours at work co-overseeing the messy launching of Intermediate Chinese Language Programme. Disappointed at how sometimes planning just fail to achieve desired outcome (in this case “response”), a lot of last minute FAQ that shouldn’t be a Q or Q-ing the wrong person because yours truly have never been appointed officially to be in-charge of this. (That justify a portion of the pissing parts) Anyway, since this was to be the last “project” or “event” that I’d be in, 101% has been given, or rather the use of expertise has been channelled hopefully appropriately, then I should say no more. Mum kept telling me that, “if you don’t do now, you won’t be able to be involve later on even if you want”. 

Yea, mum’s advice reminds me that we should live everyday like it’s our last. Give your best.

And also the fact that I have 4 ½ days to live to go.. 

Btw, talking about mummy reminds me of the peace moments that I have for my remaining weekend which is equivalent to 4 hours on Saturday night & Sunday wtf

Mum is the most important person in my life! Dad also! Brother also! Brothers I correct myself. And then, there’s another person who lives Down Under happily ever after with 5 random Aussie girls  Tralalalala~

In 1 word – family tops my list of 9346947108 priorities.


Some of the people who mean the world to me. We have mum and youngest brother here. So theoretically this is a family portrait because dad was sleeping soundly on his new couch while another brother, Bryan was out at the cinema nearby but spiritually we are together as one unit! J Prove: Bryan ta-pau-ed me nasi kandar kuah banjir for supper on his way back *happy*


The other night, this little boy suddenly broke down in my room after dinner. He was telling me that it saddened him to see how our parents have aged and becoming less healthy things like that and he afraid they will die =.=’... Yea, I used to have the same fear but certainly not as young as him at that point of time. But as I grow, I come to accept the fact that people may leave you, regardless of age or how much they love you, they might leave you for whatever reasons be it naturally or of choice. One way of countering this emotion is to treat those around you with love and care so that you won’t have regrets later on.

Tahan sai. I wanna slap my own face no matter how many fucking times I recap this.


Mum comes back into the screen because we were giggling and she was curious. I was laughing at mum’s position btw, the chin on top of chair support like no bone like that =.=’...


You know what, mum was running (yes running!)to the left then to the right and left again to look for best position to be in the picture. And I told her the most coverage this webcam can take is like 45 cm then she ran again ignoring me =.=”...

The adults have gone to bed. The kid insisted to play games. Mana tahu camwhore =.=”..



That summarizes 1/3 of my weekend. Got to run some errands. I’ll end this post with the ugliest pose in the history of mankind.


p/s: I hope my bf doesn’t see this.

Add me in Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.

No comments: