Tuesday, January 01, 2013

When the new year begins...

Jan 1, 2013 @ 16:04

So I didn't make it to Cuvee before the year ended... (Sorry Jayden!) because I met with an accident.

Not "accident" in the complete sense but I did reversed & bang into a pillar (very hard some more what dafuq) while I was out with daddy to celebrate his 53rd. The paint came off & "kemek" a bit here & there & I was actually quite angry @ myself for being so careless & upset too. Why must stupid, unfortunate things always have to befall upon me every year end but since everyone is in such good mood, I sucked up my negativity & went with the flow.

Have you heard of the new All Season Place at my territory near my home? (In Farlim just in case you don't know) It's like a one-stop hang out centre where you can see chains of F&B outlets & entertainment centre. Now it's already like one of the coolest & happening place in town! So, we were there, had our dinner @ Roti Bakar (the least crowded place) & spent quality time together as a family because "my youngest brother" is going "home" real soon. Therefore, from now on, it'll only be me, daddy, mummy & my puppy, Apple.

Came home after getting some cakes for supper; still feeling upset with the minor accident & spent the rest of the night LINE-ing with Huey Ping & Whatsapping Zoey. And you know what, the tragedy didn't end there. My phone right, it stopped working all of sudden. I mean the screen just black out & no matter how I tried, I couldn't turned it on! Being a tiny act smart arse, I quickly browsed through the user manual to see what to do in "emergency" like this and I came across this in superbly tiny lettering:

"Never attempt to repair or modify iPhone yourself. iPhone does not contain any user-serviceable parts" except (where applicable) for the sim card & sim tray"

Blah blah blah

Double crisis(s/es/ies) in a night T___T

I put it aside, cursed at it & threatened to throw it out the window if it doesn't recover (narrating this makes me realise that at times I'm stupid) then proceed to take a warm bath.

When I returned to my room a couple of minutes later, it mysteriously turned on and yay! I'm not completely that suey after all...

********

And there's this story that I wanna tell you guys. The other day, I was at my friend's place, enjoying an evening swim at the pool & chatting away happily. Then suddenly my friend was signalling to me that there was this guy who had been stalking on us from a distance away. So later my friends swam away while I rested at a corner of the pool & suddenly the guy swam next to me & made conversation.

Here's the funny thing, I have had a history of FAT bfs (Not that I hate skinny people but I find fleshy / muscular guys more yeng & "reliable". The stalker that I mentioned above is ultra fleshy (therefore, FLASHY as well) & meaty & juicy (no pun intended) & as dark as authentic Belgian chocolate & looked *ahem* sloppy.

He started the conversation & it went something like this:

Stalker: Hi!

Me: Oh hi! (I looked terkejut cause I suddenly realised my side of water dries up when he swam by) ---> I'm serious, this is not a joke.

Stalker: You 1st time here? Haven't seen you b4...

Me: (In my mind: Lu chap siao wa, wa 1st time or n-th time kuan lu ka ch'ng business) Erm... yaaa.. 1st time..

Stalker: You just recently move here? Which floor are you staying? What's your number?

Me: (Didn't your mummy teach you to ask one question at a time? And no, I don't have a number, I have a name wut dafuq) Erm.. nope. This is my best friend's place actually and ahh sorry, I got to go, my friend is calling me... *pointing at God-knows-where direction*

And that's how I escaped. My friends & I couldn't stop laughing after that and kept joking on how I always attract "big guys" & that I should try my luck with sumo wrestler in Japan.

A Japanese kareshi? Someday, maybe...

Happy 2013 yaaa!!

Puteri.Joy.Lim

No comments: