Sunday, January 13, 2013

Flashback

January 13, 2013 @ 9:35pm

It's that kind of night again. Memories flashback. It all started after I was browsing on Instagram and stumbled upon a photo that my friend had posted; a photo of lok-lok session.

Me and him, we love lok-lok. In fact, we can eat lok-lok as our main meal. I suddenly recalled the good old times that we had lok-lok at Pulau Tikus area & also padang near CDK. He loves quail eggs! I mean like we both can eat lots of cucuk if we didn't have discipline to control ourself. I was the one with more discipline and controlled what he actually eats. Like I only limit him to 2-3 cucuk of quail eggs, for health reason la, it's not like he diets or exercise and quail eggs are really high with cholestrol. And each time he wanted to eat more quail eggs, he would look at me with pity eyes & I would sternly say NO! Then his or lor pattern lai liao, he "nego" la, said share half-half la & I usually gave in wtf And the stall that we usually went right, the bos very funny one, he always count the sticks very fast and in a very hilarious manner. And our bills always came up to lucky numbers one, like RM 19.80, RM 18.80, etc

I mentioned about cholestrol in the above right, this leads to another story. Once we were at the kfc near my workplace for lunch. So i very gaya and ordered lo & proudly told the staffs, "I tak mahu cholestrol huh, I mahu tukar dengan potato" wtf Fatty was standing next to me gigling and he said, "Halo, it's not cho-les-law, it's "coslaw" We couldn't stop laughing throughout the meal. And he even tease me about it after that. The good ol' times.

As much as I'm concern for his health & weight, we never do sports together one. I mean absolutely seldom. All I could recalled was us climbing hill at Youth Park once & went swimming for just once. It's just him, never wanna do sport or maybe he didn't wanna do with me la since I'm also not the sporty kind of person. I'll usually fall sick due to over-tiredness after sport wtf Must change! Must change!

Typing on this laptop reminds me of how we used to chat everynight while he was abroad. We chatted everynight at 8pm sharp, web-caming and often we would chat until frustrated one cuz wifi line was suck to the max. And the distance that separated us made us both miss each other so much that often I'd cry to sleep after our chat session ended. It's funny how we cherished each other so much while we were apart & desperately wanting to be together. But when he's back here, he left me; twice. Really funny how things work sometimes. It is always the tough times that brings me closer to him, the tough times that makes me cherish him more & those memories that makes my love for him grow. But maybe, it was also for the same reason that drove him apart from me. Sticking with the same person for years make him bored. Not adventurous. He needs new love.

Friends keep telling me & in fact congratulating me (wtf) that it was all over. He's not the guy for me, they say. And I kinda agree cause I noticed the change in him. Don't know... maybe me being always around just makes him take things for granted.  But with each day he's around, I feel complete.

He's not the romantic kind of person, neither am I la but I think I rate better wakakakaka~ Throughout these years, we never really celebrated Valentine's one.. During the years he was away, we celebrated through webcam, I'll cook Maggie Mee then switched off the lights in my room to pretend like having candlelight dinner with him while he had his dinner. Then in 2012, he was busy with classes and we just bought a bucket of KFC to eat at home after he finished his work wtf And Christmas, the first 2 years he came back, we celebrated in a hotel that we first went together. Then in 2011, that was the first time he left me for a gal & I spent Christmas at home, crying. and in 2012, history repeated itself but this time, it's another gal, wtf right....

While we were in Melb and at times low in cash, I remember us sharing a shin noodle & a box of kfc together. Or maybe just leftover pizza. But we were happy, truly happy. To me, it's not what you eat that determine hapiness, it's who you are with and whether the person is worth it or not. And to have someone that loves you stand by u all the time, nothing else matters.

Use your brain to make judgement, not your heart, that's what everyone tells me. And I think for once, I'm using my brain. But now shyte liao lor, no1 want to marry me liao... And no1 brings me to Japan shopping liao wtf

When you are drunk right, you will think of the person that matters the most to you. I see him but it doesn't really matter anymore.

I better sleep now.

Puteri

No comments: