Monday, January 07, 2013

Vain Puteri

Jan 8, 2012 @ 3.12pm

Just received my 'working schedule" for the cny so I'm super free & available after 7pm ya! Available for drink or eat or play anytime after that but not in the morning hor, cause now I enjoy sleeping until the sun shines on my butt wtf And morning is for family one, bonding time. Also pretend to visit relatives & get ang pow time hahaha~ Gai liao lor, sure they will ask liao, "bf na li?" , 'bila kahwin o", etc.. Kahwin pu tor laaa... target bun bo hahaha!~ Ci pai sien dao liao... >.<

Today ada mood, so rajin-rajin & kuai-kuai write this post dengan sepenuh attention. Brought my daughter for grooming this morning. Aiyoyo super cute ah her face after shaving the misai & the hair on her ear. Kononnya, her bulu is tangled already cause I hardly comb lolsss. Now her head super round & bouncy one! Too bad cilaka sial that I cannot upload photo don't know what's wrong with this mini laptop. I wanna get Macbook ahhhh mana ada sponsorship wtf This lousy laptop I wanna sell it off first leh, who want ah.. lai lai RM 300 gia gia ki >.< Btw, who wants to see Apple eh photo, follow me on instagram ya, name is puterijoylim & I  always upload instantly one

Last night, I went to my 8th aunt house for dinner. Ah Yi very geng lor, cooked a lot of hou hou seik eh dishes for me & my puppy. We ate until super full & got dessert some more leh.. Spent the rest of the night berjalan2 at Autocity but bought nothing wtf... Erm, kinda lala for my liking hahahaha Headed back to Ah Yi's place for supper, she made my favorite fried cempedak, ate whole plate full & went home with sore throat.

Honestly last night leh, I got a bit emo one cuz someone's birthday is today so I think back the things that he did I geram. Then, this stupid friend of mine, very yao yi hei lo. To prevent me from having insomnia again, he called me at 12am sharp & chatted with me, made me feel very relax lor. So I'm feeling very good today & getting better by days. No more upset liao, just a bit of adapting to do. In fact feel so much free liao since I have one less person to worry hahaha~ I don't have to worry about his health, his business, his everything. You guys don't have to worry about Puteri ya, really one. I'm a woman of my words wtf I say I don't care means I don't care. In fact, with what he did, I don't think there's any "love" left between us, just the feeling that part of my life has gone. But what to do, look for new life la, simple as that. And whatever shyte he said about "confuse" & 'heart splitting into 2" fuck man, jiak sai la!!! Really one, if you were me, you spent 4 years loving this person, and still this person tells u "I'm confuse', you also will die heart immedately like me one. And really feel like tiu lei lou mou one!

Yo, my ketiak so busuk cause I sweat a lot from all the moving around this morning. Later I wanna go gym b4 meeting Mr Teoh for dinner tonight. JLo of Ayer Itam (this name I give myself one, feel free to shake head wtf) you must persevere! Must train for 17km, must train!!! Must not sia sueh your friends & yourself ahhhh!

Oh fuck, 3pm plus liao, wanna take a quick nap & do mask. Sambung later, wo ai ni men o wtf bai bai!

puteri

2 comments:

xuan said...

tee tee wtf nia... LOL... gambateh girl...btw i like ur syok-sendiri photos... manyak sweet manyak sexayy.. :P

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Terima kasih atas sokongan anda. I Akan terus maki hingga I puas wtf