Friday, January 04, 2013

Gloomy Mummy

Jan 05, 2013 @ 10:20

Today my heart feels as gloomy as the weather..

Well, I'm just joking!! I'm happy like kena fucked by Brad Pitt! Just saying! =p Now I know what makes me happy! Weekend makes me happy! Holiday makes me happy! The phrase "don't need to work" makes me ultra happy ah! Lolzzzz!!! Just so you guys know, I have said this a couple of times but I don't know, just feel like saying it again, I'm on leave until next Wednesday! *lansi face* Eh, let me be happy okay, it's not easy for me to get approval for my leaves okay! Although my initial plan has failed, and most probably I'll have nothing to do just loiter around, I'm still happy! ^.^ Weeeee~~~

And CNY right, I also got a week off. Muahahahahaha!!~ But first 2-3 days already got plan, you know la, pretty gal like me sure a lot of dates one wtf *syok sendiri* Actually, I'll be volunteering at Penang Buddhist Association, doing my part to serve the community once in a while. Who free geh, drop by to say hi ya! =)

Seems like it's going to rain again, please don't I have plan liao T_____T If wanna rain, wait till I oink oink first k dear rain God!

Ish.. so long just to upload a pic, later update la, I need to go liao, muacks muacks bai bai!

puteri

No comments: