Thursday, January 10, 2013

Gymlogy

Jan 10, 2013 @ 10:37pm

Oh hye! Just got back from the gym, been spending so much time there but honestly I don't work out as much as those gym freak there... My stamina has always been ma-ma-tei only, climb hill I sure die, running also half die. So last time during schooling days I obviously suck in sport one... but hio, don't underestimate me lor ok... last time I got joined 100m run one, get 4th place only (only 4 representatives wtf) Then, during secondary years, I was erm..quite fleshy..as in about 45kg la, I joined tarik tali one.. Actually is our team bo lang liao, bo huat so picked me wtf I stood in the middle lo, show pattern pretended to pull only..Actually I got pull or no pull also made no difference.. But in the end our group won and each of us got a medal. I actually feel paiseh to hang it at home, like people see already also know I kelefeh only, really not important one hahahaha See my size also know :p

Ohya, back to gymlogy. I must train liao, die-die also must train. Met up with Zhi Ying the other day. He was asking me to join the 17km run, the one that my bestie told me as well. Honestly, I'm tempted. But physically & mentally, I'm nothing near ready. Sure ma...walk 1km also I can lose breath liao. Climb hill I reached not even half. But hio, feel like wanna join cuz wanna challenge myself and also accompany my friends lo, yao yi hei one~ wakakaka~

A lot of people say of late, I wasn't like my old self. Sometimes I'm like a crazy gal, I make loud noises as if people around me are deaf. I curse as if that's the only language I know. But sometimes, I'm very quiet & reserved, a little lost in my wandering thoughts. People say guys can sometimes have empty or blank thoughts, I have mastered that too I think. I can stand still, look at a coin & lose my ownself elsewhere.

Am I happy lately? I can't answer that cause I'm still lost in my own emotions. But one thing I know is, he's happy with who he is with now & for that I'm thankful for God. At least, he's not wasting his life & found someone who motivates him to live better. Couldn't believe that I say this kind of thing after what he did. I feel like a saint lolssss!!

Phewwww..... feel so tired but mind can't rest still... Soju anyone? I was actually at the gym & feel so excited suddenly wtf & keep whatsapping my another bestie "Soju?". Then she ignored me wtf 30 minutes later, I sent again "Soju, soju soju" .. Again, she ignored me wtf Then finally I beh tahan liao, I typed in "Soju soju soju soju soju soju soju * multipliers wtf" and this time, she replied, "I just reached home ah jie jie, tireddddd ahhhhhh" Okay la, I understand la, to work until late at night is super emo & damn down one ok I have been there, done that.

Yorrrrrrr cannot upload picture again wtf is wrong!!! I wanna post my sui eh pics wakakaka~

Mai siao liao, wanna try to sleep liao... insomnia, leave me jauh-jauh okay?

Puteri

No comments: