Sunday, January 06, 2013

Just the stupid thing I did today...

Jan 6, 2013 @ 21:35

...went to gym after much hesitation & forgotten to bring my running shoes #awasteofeffort

And I always thought my running shoes is in the car T___T

What to do, reached liao, takkan patah balik meh... Took a long cold water bath while listening to the catchy tunes, did nail color as well before heading home.

----------------

Last night I had a chatty roomate. We chatted while sipping beers until the wee hour of 3am. Then I spent the next 2 hours playing some lousy boring games before dozing off at 5am. Tired but unable to sleep, only God knows why. Apple, being very obedient recently quietly rest outside my room, surrounded by a few of her newly bought toys. I even gave her my Smurfy zai zai & she enjoyed biting it all around.

5 days of "holiday" are down with 3 left... *sigh*

puteri

No comments: