Saturday, March 05, 2011

NO TITLE

As you’re reading this, I’m probably in a far away land where the grass smells green and the birds fly high. At the moment, I might be soaking my sore feet (from too much stepping on the accelerator & clutch) in a pool of warm water, filled with rose; with a glass of champagne in my right hand & cherries on the left.... *bliss*


----------------------------------------

Coming back to reality  That was written sub-consciously so just ignore the entire paragraph. As a matter of fact, I spent all night mopping the floor, washing clothes, wiping the window and cleaning the kitchen. That was seriously a lot of cleaning to do and I did it willingly because I haven’t been exercising for a long long long time. Now that the house is clean and I’m also feeling more energetic, guess that’s killing 2 birds with a stone ;p I’m actually at my new house here where there’s still no internet connection. Hence, I can be contacted at 016-466-xxxx in case of emergency but I’ll prefer not to receive any call (privileges for some though) as I’ve slaved my last few weekends away and this is really my much needed rest! Forget about champagne and cherries, I’m easily contented with some cheap beers and fritters for snacks. After all, I’m not someone of that “high-maintenance class” and the best luxury in life for me would just be lying on the couch with a good book in hand.

On another note, someone close has been pestering me to drop my job for various reasons and find something new instead. I’m in doubt. I admit for being drained out because of it but how can you let go of something that you enjoy doing? Plus, it’s not easy to get in, in the first place. After a lot of fitting-in process, everything starts to ease a bit. So I wonder, is it the right time to wave it goodbye after all the efforts that I’ve chip in?

Well, let’s put that aside for now. Just take it that I’m too stubborn to listen to everyone else. I believe I’m the best person who knows how long can I last. Therefore, stop worrying about me for one second and give me some support instead, okay?

Now, let me just savour that juicy bite of cherry.....

2 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

support support, but always remember "cost"

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

"Opportunity cost" I guess -.-"... thanks anyway!~ *hugs*