Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hot Noon

"Wah~ somebody say sleeping, sleep until Han Chiang there..."

That was what he said when he called -.-'... *fuck my life*

Apparently, some of his braders & sisters saw me and sms-ed him (@@)


Asalnya memang tidur.... siapa yang wake up early on a Sunday morning right.. Then, tiba2 my friend sms-ed ask to go lunch and meet there, you know la, I hiao miss them ma, so I go lor :)


Lunch, chit-chat abit then see autocross lo. Unfortunately not many cars this year... and not many "ho liao" cars so I wasn't interested wakakaka~ Btw, my student taught me something new. She was saying no "leng zai or leng lui also BUT got alot of SEAFOOD". I puzzled for a moment trying to tafsir what she meant by "SEAFOOD". Finally, she told me, "Seafood is the lala lo...lala zai, lala mui.." (-.-"...) Tiu lor~~~ laugh die me!~!~!~

This year Open Day is really a "failure" in my opinion. No crowd, no activities, it just get worse year to year. "Insiders" are more than "outsider", plus totally not lau juak, I think due to the lack of publicity cause I only saw a small fraction of the Open Day Advertisement in The Star on the day itself. Plus, there was only a handful of food stalls, like burger, fried rice, things like that... and fuckingly expensive! Staffs were given 5 bucks per day only -.-"...

Enough for now, continue later! 

1 comment:

DoriftoNeko said...

cause they dont know how to get crowd not enough influence