Monday, March 07, 2011

ALL ABOUT WORK

Dear diary,

It takes me forever to wake up at 6.30am every morning. To make it worst, I have a terrible habit of “lai chuang” -.-“... I need to be in by 7.30am so that I can prepare for the morning (change shoes, make to-do list, breakfast, etc)


Work is fine at the moment. Jobs coming in and fortunately at a manageable pace, giving me time and space to absorb. All these are new, foreign knowledge to me. Starting from zero is never easy. I started out on 17 January 2011, it’s almost 2 months now...

I don't know what else to share, let's see some pictures..

Work...sometimes you make me tired...

Other times you get me excited~ =D

Or dreamy...

Or 'neutral' wtf...

Above all, I can't wait to cycle on weekends! =D

Or just lazying around with my brother Oscar..

Adorable right ^^

Closer view ^^

Btw, I’ll be having my 1st MBO appraisal this Thursday. The paper works are done, consider “complete” cause a lot of spaces I don’t know what else to fill in considering that I’m still new to the place. Anyway, just wish me luck!~!~!~

No comments: