Saturday, March 19, 2011

Gembira sial~

I just kena acid rain wtf


I insisted to cycle much to my mum’s “objection” until it started drizzling. (Wah~ I use drizzling instead of raining!) =D

Anyway, today’s post will be on "Whats in a grocery bag!"


Jeng jeng jeng, usah tak sabar2 ... I will “intro” one by one, complete with illustration. ;D

Due to the nature of my work, I’m suppose to call my pictures “illust” instead of picture/photo. So, get used to it :D
But before that, let me show you Mc D happy meal breakfast with toy that I got this morning :D

Hehehehe~~~ suka suka suka betul~~~

I don’t know what cartoon character is this but he/she/it is a florist, manning lighted flower stall :D


Now, back to my bag story ;)


First, we have got....

susu lembu cap ibu and anak :D Milk is good!

Aku cinta pada Cintan Mee ;p

Kiam piah~

"Favoritetest" item in the bag, Vono Soup! I used to drink this on daily basis during uni days. So good you can drink it on it's own wtf~ Oh Gardenia Vono~~

No idea what was I doing...this is Queen Banana..Or you can call it my mum's husband wtf. The story is like this, my dad loves banana so fucking damn much so technically I always remind my mum to buy banana whenever we're out. And I'm so used to saying "buy for your husband" until one day out of my fucking retarded mouth i said, "buy your husband" so "officially" banana is my mum's husband, geddit?! geddit?!!
No? Nevermind, you are 'retardedier' than yours truly ;p *joking joking*

Last but not least, a tray of tamago :) Aku likey!~!~ Tamago is like the best and most versatile wtf food item on earth! You can boil, stir fry, steam, half-boil, macam2...

Oh wait, there's another thing..

My mum got us some kiddo hair pins *happy no pun intended*

Can bling bling eh leh~

Now you know what I mean by kiddo.... xD

Yay!~ Like I’m in primary 2 wtf

Dia punya ;)

I’m actually feeling rather tired and full at the moment because first, it was my grandma’s birthday last night and we had a feast (another story later on). Secondly, I’ve been eating non-stop since last night, it happens every weekend as I eat so much when I’m not working and Sunshine Farlim is very generous by giving me all food samples of fried rice, nissin noodles, black coffee, white coffee, milk, yoghurt, aloe vera juice during my 2 hours grocery shopping there.


I’m heading to mamak for burger after this, so bye! And see you in the next fucking retarded post soon: D

Add me in FB http://www.facebook.com/#!/JOYLIMCHENLIN and support my cause http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Love-Life-Save-the-Environment/175692682464873 leh~~~

++++++++++++++++++++
Bubye!




No comments: