Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ollie~ Jollie~~ Mollie~~~

If you are a friend of mine in FB, you will know that I was hou lan happy last night!!!~ The reason was much simpler than you can think of; I went shopping!


I'm twice poorer than usual but 10xxxxxx times happier!!! In fact, happiestest! Shopping is indeed the best therapy one could enjoy, especially when your shopping mate is as crazy as you and in this case I'm refering to Mama Joy ^_^ I love my mum la! She's so cool yet maintain an air of aunty-ness, how not to love her! She always make rude yet silly remarks and do stupid things one, trust me, you'll be entertained by her every second! We even went for sushi and she pretended to like it (simply because my favorite is Jap food) although she almost choke on her udon hahahahahaha~ *memang anak derhaka*


Ohya, have I mention that I’ve got new pet? Well, not relatively new cause my brother brought them back a few months ago... ;) Let me show you a video clip of them Ollie-ing~ Jollie-ing~~ & Mollie-ing around~ (Bryan Lim, this video I specially recorded for you one) We miss you so much!!!


Very adorable and energetic Da Bee & Xiao Bee. These are their tentative names, not official until I’ve decided a funkier name wtf

They eat a lot of kuaci, play a lot and sleep a lot! Lucky them!!!
See...moments ago they are chasing around, now they are overlapping each other and sleep like a log -.-"...

Can you see they are inside the bath tub ^_^

Btw, Happy (Belated) Earth Hour! However, it’s not “belated” if you have the heart and passion to conserve energy and love the environment. Let’s see what’s different on my little corner? Jeng! Jeng! Jeng!


A new friend plant. Name “polo polo mia”. Hahahaha~ I don’t remember the name of it la but it’s something to do with the word “polo” and “mia”, hence justify the new species “Polo polo Mia”

Happiness is infectious! ;-D

I’m going out now to cycle spread my Ollie Jollie Mollie happiness!~!~!~ ^_^

p/s: Pre-Monday blues will commence in 9 hours! Meanwhile, Live Sunday to the fullestest! ;-D ;-D ;-D

1 comment:

DoriftoNeko said...

polo polo mia............