Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Gal, yay!~

I’m happy because I bought candy :) Bright colourful candy drops :) *double happiness*



As a frequent-shopper of Queensbay Mall, it’s a shame to admit that only until yesterday that I know Daiso has opened an outlet at the north, south, east, west wing *poor sense of direction*

It has everything under the sun which you can take home at 5 bucks each. I was tempted to just get that sushi tray. Or that scarf which can be put to good use real soon. Or maybe that cute Japan-version-of-Crocs.

Too much “wanting”, sigh~~~

I ended up with a packet of tea. I suppose it’s some black grains tea *hint at the packaging hence the guessing*


With a happy heart, we (mummy & I) headed to Material to look for a clock. A wall clock for our new home.


After looking around, we found one.


Paid up & off we went for dinner at Queens Market. We had Portuguese Green Curry Chicken Rice & Black Pepper Grill Chicken. It was “swallowable” but not that superbly yummy! Most importantly it was crowded like shyte hence the taste did not justify the wait *vice versa*

But above all, a happy weekend indeed. At the end of the day, girls just need to shop and buy things.

And I was lucky to have some great reads around at home.

(My Idol)

(A murder-mengmurder true story) ;/

(My 2nd Idol)
I can be fierce if I want, hmm....

(My name is LON JOY, you like me?)
A true story on prostitution.

(Attempt to build leadership skilld hehehe~)

(Not a book...Estee Lauder pamphlet bookmark)

(Reading companion: Gigantic "baby" pinky) ^_^

Another related scene: While we were at the cashier counter of Material, we saw a Westerner mother & son asking for exchange of a plush toy that the sewing came off after 2 weeks of purchasing it. Her son was pestering the mother whether they would get an exchange for it and the mother politely explained, “I’m not sure whether they will allow us to get an exchange because this shop has very stringent rules and policy in sales and purchase. This makes me more reluctant to buy anything here anymore.” I’m amazed at how Westerners tend to be logical in explaining things to their kids, even at the age of 5. If it were to be an Asian family, most probably the parent would just ask the kids to shut up and don’t ask so much wtf Well...at least, that’s what my parents would do.

Btw, I bet the salesgirl couldn’t understand a word she said.

Anyway, in the end, the shop exchanged the plush penguin for the little boy and he went home a happy kid I suppose.


Just like me! ;)

Yours truly.



4 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

wah eat candy till so happy ar

DoriftoNeko said...

wah eat candy till so happy ar

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Colourful stuffs always make me happy like a bird~~ ^-^

DoriftoNeko said...

o..............