Monday, February 28, 2011

DEAR GRANDMA...

I need to voice out something that bothers me a lot. Yesterday, while at my maternal grandmother’s house, my brother saw teddy bear coin box on the table and he wanted to take it back home. What surprise me most was my grandmother immediately grabbed it back from him and said, “You can’t have this because I want to give to Ah Jian (another grandchild).
My concerns are:

1. Why did my grandmother react so bewilderedly over a RM 9.90 teddy bear coin box?

2. Why did my grandmother treated my brother slightly “inferior” than her other grandchildren? Simply because he’s not her biological grandchildren?

My dad was fucking furious even till now. After all, my brother is just a 10-year old who knows nothing even when people are treating him unfairly. And my poor brother was seriously upset and kept asking us why grandmother refused to give it to him. Please my dear grandmother, have some mercy on an innocent 10 year old kid.


After all, he calls you grandma too...just like us.

Mad.

Disappointed.

Post script:

Dear Oscar,

Daddy, mummy, kor kor & I will each buy one for you k! So, you are going to have 4 different bears! Stay happy and lovely, we LOVE you loads!!

-jie jie-

 

No comments: