Thursday, February 03, 2011

GONG XI FA CAI!!!!


Now... my fridge finally looks like how a real fridge should be! Packed with mandarin oranges and fizzy drinks for visitors to my lovely nest!


As you are reading this, I’m probably having a good time with all the food and steamboat that my mummy has prepared for the celebration! Do feel free to drop by for a visit, okie?


To my readers, family and loved ones, friends, colleagues, pak cik mak cik, “sam gu loke por”, a big GONG XI FA CAI TO ALL OF YOU!!!


Wishing you guys a great year ahead, with the best of health and prosperity coming your way! ;)

Eat more, gamble more & win more!!!


There's another thing...my ang pow...BIG BIG BIG ANG POW!~!~!~



Last but not least, don't forget to support Love life: Save the Environment, alright? ;) Many thanks!~!~!~

No comments: