Saturday, February 26, 2011

TRUTH VS LIES

Finally, weekend is here........


I mean weekend will be around practically every week wtf but I find it increasingly hard to sit properly and pen down my thoughts. Ultimately, I have deserted this place for like f.o.r.e.v.e.r ............period


I really have to say now that blogging is a luxury that I can only afford on weekends. Not all weekends by the way because I have other commitments as well and most of the time, I need to be with these people for some other plans that I have in my head. And I don’t think it’s time to share about it yet since most of the plans are in early stage. Sacrifices have to be made but I did not make the choice to let this page of mine goes down the drain...it just happen... I don’t mean to say that this page is just a “toy” and in case you want to know, I take it more seriously than anything else in the virtual world, come on, I have been here, saying stupid things, writing the most non-sensible sentences for years, making remarks that I wish I could take it back, do you think I will let this page go? Never. By “going down the drain”, I’m not referring to the traffic but rather my lack of presence and commitment to maintain it. It just happened.


I’m relatively new to the current job that I have, doing a totally different field from what I initially started out in my career path. It’s time-consuming, energy-consuming and most of all, it’s not easy for me. But I’m willing to give it a try! From the day I left my previous trunk, people have been asking, are you working now, are you planning to travel around for a while, are you taking some time off, etc. Allow me to answer you here, first question, yes. Actually, I joined this new place the next day after leaving my previous organization. I wasn’t ready to say about it because it escalates my stress level when all people care about is how much I earn and not what I do.

(New girl in the neighborhood, MOMO~)

Ohya, by the way, about the reason I left, I think I should clarify a bit. On paper, I wrote “to try something new” which is clearly....lame. However, that’s partly the reason. Another undeniable reason I found was I can’t cope with the unnecessary ‘disturbance’ anymore. As in.... some people and office politic stuffs that make work harder for everybody else. And the abuse of authority which was sickening to a level that I can’t bring myself to continue doing the same thing any longer. That’s when I chose to leave, on goodwill. I once heard that if you leave for menial reasons, it shows that you have low IQ and EQ level. But let me correct you, some people were thought to be brave simply because they were afraid to leave. I have made my bold step and I’m going to stick to it for some time and see how this can work.

(Commercial break: Computers are smart nowadays because as I’m typing this paragraph, it pops up a few times about my grammar errors and wrong order of words, bravo!)

Now for the second question, the travel around thingy, how I wish but I’m not monetarily strong to sustain without working for long. So it will be no, not travelling anywhere for now. In a few months time, yes, I’m going to somewhere else down under to attend a graduation and another neighbouring country probably in November for a wedding. About taking the time off, I regretted for not doing that. But like I said, it’s not time for rest, the rest can wait but I’ve to strive on for my many yet-to-be-achieved plans.

(Bryan got me this for being....a good sister wtf!)

Things will not remain the way they are forever. This is just a transition period. Trust me for saying that and you will see a difference.

Having said that, I promise to blog as “religiously” as possible.

Before I end this, let me share with you a dish I made myself today: salad prawn. Recipe inspired by a dish that I had at a wedding dinner last week. Yummy max!~ Does food taste extra-oomph when you hands-on? I think so :)

(Got to blur-kan my oily face ;p)


Enjoy salivating, see you probably next week, Bye bye! ;)

p/s: That's seriously not a bra that I was wearing... it's a corset...corset u tahu! -.-"..

1 comment:

DoriftoNeko said...

nice write up