Saturday, April 23, 2011

SLIZZY LAZEE SUNDAE

One Two Three Four.
(Uno do des quatro)

I know you want me~ You know I want ya~




*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*

Superrrr duperrrr Xcited! Counting down for Labor Day sales! :)


Then, my long awaited trip in July! :)


And "The Grand Wedding" in November! :) Fucking Xcited!!!


*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*

By the way, what are you guys getting for marder on Mother's Day? My mum was saying that she wants the "tian zhu" with jade or something. People wear for fortune or good health one. Though I don't believe in this kind of thing but nevermind la, as long as mother wants, mother will get it :)


Nothing to write for now, alot of planning to do, yippeee~~~


xoxo,
PJL

2 comments:

VictorGR said...

so how much are u gonna spend on labour day sales???

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Follow mood & wallet capacity :D