Saturday, April 09, 2011

DRESSING PAULA

Dressing Paula, my official love-till-I-die brand! They have so many lovely dresses (some affordable, some way beyond affordable according to my standard wtf) in there and I guarantee Barbie will be jealous of me if I have all that in my wardrobe!!! It may sound obnoxious but I swear to Tua Pek Kong that I really wish I could just pack everything in my car and bring them home and have fun playing dressing up for the rest of my life!
Sorry you can’t see me now because it’s a Sunday morning and Sunday morning is do-mask-day :D
I had earlier read about Baju Paula from The Star and I thought with the seemingly-high end fashion, it must have cost a bomb. (As a matter of fact, it does cause BOMBsss for any shopaholics to walk in) Ok look, they have tonnes of office dresses and evening dresses in there and they are all unique! Trust me when I say U.N.I.Q.U.E. They play with bows, sequins, bare-back patterns, and so many other fine-details that you will definitely have reasons to fall for each piece. Well, that justify the pricing :D
Most importantly, you will find size xs in there. Believe me, I have never ever felt-so lan-happy for being mini and tiny that I can die laughing till my jaw drops. I really don’t remember seeing xs elsewhere apart from Nicci and being able to fit perfectly into a tiny dress is so lan cool. To me. Diu.
And that surpass all the heartaches I have to endure for the next few months of not owning a camera :D *perasaan jujur dari the hati. Betul, tak tipu.*
Okla, tipu sikit wtf
You see, I have been wanting to buy a camera for so fucking long but I just don’t save enough for it.
Even if I do, “history will repeat itself” *if you get what I mean*
Then, I will find solace with my standby-loyally-HTC phone camera.
But now it has contracted a common disease for the family of phone camera, it’s called suka-suka spoil L
Means syiok2 you can take photo, syiok2 it hangs while you innocently pose for 271197534924987 minutes and press the button till your thumb swell and nothing captured.
I need a camera. Jotting this again in my to-buy-list but have to postpone till December.
Because for the next following months to come, it will be bankrupt months as well:
May – Mother’s Day (Diamond needs $$$, cake needs $$$, the list goes on.)
June – Papa’s Day (Papa needs $$$ wtf, Playboy shirts are not cheap, panjangkan the list lagi.)
July – Tentative house-warming day (Need $$$ for buffet)
August – Merdeka Day (Merdeka sales, got to buy bendera wtf)
September – Bryan & Oscar’s birthdays (More $$$$$$)
October – I will declare this as kiam-siap month, not going to spend an extra penny for the “wants”, only for the “needs” but bet I will get confuse between the both wtf
November – Cousin’s wedding (Dressing Paula, wo lai le~~~)
December – See you then camera!
p/s: will post up dresses photos when aku free. Now nak drink milk.
xoxo,
Ah Lin

3 comments:

VictorGR said...

hehe u spend the money that you save up for camera on dressing paula

Danny said...

Lol~ so many foul words to express how happy u are~

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Vic: Dressing Paula is my new found love ^^
Danny: I always proclaim my love in an unusual way :D