Sunday, April 24, 2011

AEROSMITH - I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing

Watch you smile while you are sleeping
Far away and dreaming

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Well every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure

I don't want to close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
Cause I miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

Lying close to you
Feeling your heart beating

And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing

Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
And I just wanna stay with you
In this moment forever, forever and ever

(repeat chorus)


xoxo
~o~o~ JOY LIM ~o~o~




2 comments:

Nick said...

hehehe.. so many expression :)

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

On MC, too free~ kua kua kua~