Monday, August 09, 2010

The Undying Love for SLK

This is my first official "hubby" which my dad got me in 2002 as soon as I got my kopi lesen~

SLK is the acronym for Super Little Kancil

The cheapest model of 660ex with basically no accessories.

And dull metallic for its exterior.

But it had a very "cun" number plate ok *proud sial*

Note: PFH 4321 (Puteri Fuck Him 4321)

For 7 years without fail, SLK had performed his duties well. SLK used to be my loyal travel companion during my early days in high school and University. Every semester, SLK and I will combat the rain and storm, regardless of distance, traveled as far as 327km from KL-PG (or vice versa) at 120kph. SLK needed no rest at all, just an occasional "energy refill" (pump petrol lar bodoh) And with SLK, we were infamous for a few traffic offenses along the highway. Nevertheless, when the RM 300 bomb came, we could laughed together and consoled each other that it's just RM 300, what is RM 300 compared to the fun ride and the time we had? All the years with SLK, we met with accidents twice, once was near my house where a garbage truck somehow knocked my front bumper. So if you noticed, SLK front bumper is a little bit off color cause my dad replaced it with the pirated one (cheaper version cause he was expecting me to langgar more lalala~)

Somewhere in 2008, my dad got a new car which is now my current hubby name Honey. As much as I love new toy, I was reluctant to be separated from SLK. It was however at that point of time showed signs of aging (door making weird cracking sound, air cond becoming hot cond, etc) No doubt, it was pathetic to have him on the road competing with other younger cars. And the cost of getting him "cured" had double-up as well. We couldn't afford to keep him any longer though we will miss the convenience of having him around. Parking definitely makes easy with SLK.

In loving memory of my 1st ride. We love you as much as how we used to be.

3 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

miss u SLK leh

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

yup..so if got people buy me City, I'll feel much better =D

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.