Saturday, August 14, 2010

Aging Parents

This conversation took place at my home a couple of days ago:

Daddy: Joy, I pump hong for your car already, you don't need to pump liao..
Me: Okie...thank you!

(2 minutes later at dining table)

Daddy: Remember, I pump liao..you don't pump again if not, tyre burst you know!
Me: O...

(2-3 minutes later)

Daddy: Every week must pump hong one..this week wa pump liao..
Me: I know, you said already! *grumpy*
Daddy: Okokok..finish your dinner!

(While finishing dinner....)

Daddy: Pump hong liao can drive smoother..I pump already!
Me: WTF seriously with you daddy!!!!!!!!!!! *say in heart*

Brother's Version


Daddy: Guan, I already paid your parking fines..
Brother: O..ok...

(1 minute later)

Daddy: I paid your parking fines at Komtar this morning..
Brother: ...............

(30 seconds later... increasing frequency cause my brother doesn't bother to reply)

Daddy: Your parking fines... paid already la me, receipt on your table...
Brother: *staring at me* wtf wtf wtf

Morale of the story: Don't attempt to reply. Just pretend that they sing ;p

End of story.

No comments: