Monday, August 16, 2010

Nostalgia

I was looking at our pictures, the only few pictures with both of us together...I just realize we hardly take pictures together...why?

And it saddens me to recall all the memories we had, the sweet, the sour and all the lies which you have intendedly hide for a year? Can I put it that way? Intendedly hide? Or is that any other way I can put it so that it will makes me feel better? From the start, I told you we have to treat this relationship truthfully if we want to be together, no lies and betrayals involve. I made it clear, you understand me well. But what makes you do it over and over again? To earn sympathy? And treat me like a fool? If you are a man of courage, why can't you admit your fault stand out and apologize to people involve? Stop putting blames on people or anything/consequences around you... you know it well.. You are a failure when it comes to controlling your emotion. If you are a man who deserves my respect, why can't you stop defending your own wrongdoings for once and make up for it? Do you realize how you have changed? From a young innocent boy to a hypocrite that at times I feel afraid to open up, why?

Thanks for all the emotional rides you put me through all these time...

Thanks for all the struggles and burdens you (intentionally) put on my shoulder...

Thanks for making me realize that "trust" itself is a word synonym with joke, and care for love ones is an act of stupidity...

I'm just a girl. I still can't believe that you actually did that and repeatedly cover up... Are you a man? Will real man do this shit to a girl like me, who chooses to believe a man of her dream, a man who she hopes to spend the rest of her life with? Will real man treat the fragile heart of his princess like nothing but a trash?

To reflect my feelings through a verse from Rihanna & Eminem...

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn~
It's (not) alright because I (don't) like the way it hurts~
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry~
It's (not) alright because I (don't) love the way you lie~


p/s: I couldn't bring myself to continue this any further, you hurt me to much, beyond the limit I can take.

Ends.