Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I had a crush.....

On you!

On Elvis-look-a-like!

On that guy who drove white kancil with red bonnet.

In senior high school that is =)

In fact, there were a few boys whom I... well not too say deeply crazy into/infatuated/obsessed with but more like feeling blush and utterly speechless and acted all so princess-sy whenever he's around. There's always this guy who makes you extremely nervous whenever you see him coming from another corner or down the stairs. You know it when automatically you will steal a quick glance at the window, check and adjust your pony tail (high school mind you :>) whenever you see his shadow...and play peek-a-boo at the corridor ;p

Revealing the man whom I thought was THE MAN: his initial, HSK. (Confession: I actually ponder for a couple of hours to get his last name right, talk about good memory at the age of 25 T_______________T) Hint: His nickname among my peers was "fly" (due to the fact that his middle and last name rhymes with "fly" in Hokkien).


"Hor Sin"

Those I know who don't know then just go bang yourself at the wall. It's either that or maybe we were not so glamorous after all T___________________T

He was a schoolmate during Form 6. We were in different classes but our classrooms were just next to each other). He was a shy lad yet posses an air of confidence whenever he speaks. Both being active members in some societies, we were quite a match ^^ In fact, we stayed nearby and the used-to-be-outspoken me will kesi2 find excuses to tumpang his car to school...and at times, he will kesi2 suggest that we tumpang each other to school wtf I remember him having a number of girls went head over heels over him yet I was (ahem!) among the few "prominent" and "stand-high-chance" gf2b! I miss the time we had and memories we shared. We hang out quite a lot, both enjoyed each other company and can talk almost about everything! We didn't really ended up as a couple but we were close...so close T____________T After senior high school, we felt there was a need to "grow up" and pursue our own dreams, parted separate ways and lost contact after that. What lousy excuse is that but that's really the case!

At the end of the day, maybe it's a good thing that we didn't make a pair. After so many turbulences in failed relationships, so many heartbreaks, sleepless nights, endless arguments, beautiful lies and I have finally found my (as at today) perfect soul mate! He's richer (character wise I mean) than any other guy I met. He's so obsessed with me!!! Anything/Everything about me lalala I'm truly blessed and lucky to have this man *hugzzzz*

(Actually hor, this paragraph I force myself to write one lalala later people say I write about other guy didn't write about him then I have to spend many many many days to pujuk back why not just spend few minutes to muntah this out and close file tralalalala~)  ---> This must be the most truthful part of the whole post, hehehe~

The End.

Yours truly,
PJL ('o<)

p/s: I have a lot to pour actually but due to some "interruptions", I lost track of details T_______________T But never mind, definitely will update later (with proper English) so stay here! And forgive my grammar mistakes I lau-see ma what do you expect ;p

No comments: