Monday, August 09, 2010

Dream vs Reality

I must share with you this weird dream which I had last night. Just for you to know, it's unlike me to have any dream usually cause I'll doze off very easily. So I believe the dream tries to tell me something, something related maybe to my present, my past or future. But, it has to be some degree of reality in it. I don't know if you heard about this but when we have some kind of dreams we tend to forget whenever we are awake so same case for me the moment i woke up i still can remember cause it's so vivid but as I'm about to sit down and pour this out, it faded part by part so I'll just tell what I remember and if it doesnt make sense then my sincere apology, some dreams don't have to have sense ok!

The dream revolves around dad, mum, my younger brother Oscar and I... and oh well...a maid (we don't have one in reality) And ohya..and 10,000 pound in a basket. Somehow mum walks to the market, not the usual Air Itam market but Jelutong market wei! You know how far my house to Jelutong bo! Not really THAT kind of far la but if walk I think 1-2 hours..lalala~ Anyway my mum walks in her dream my dream then I drive there and meet her at the car park (HAHAHAHAHA She would have killed me in reality if I do that).

Mum picks up a basket of pears, multi-colored pears and she brings them home. For days the pears are displayed in the house (and btw the house is nothing like my current or new place or bf's house. It's more like a ancient mansion with weird looking antics decorating the hall what the hell kind of dream is this?!)

To our amazement, beneath those rainbow bed of pears are $$$!!! A lot a lot a lot of $$$!!! Mum makes a rough count and it amounted to about 10,000 pounds!!! I have never seen a pound note but I don't know how I visualize them in dream land. (Sometimes certain things just cannot be explained so you just let me pretend that I know how it looks like tralalala~) Mum bundles them up and here comes the climax: Somehow, Oscar & my dad become villains in this supposedly wealthy-ly-ever-after fairy tales. Both of them, with a butter knife in hand kill my mum and I, take the money and live happily ever after with my make-believe maid. How pathetic :( Maid-phobia now! :p :p :p

Anyway, in order to complete this post I googl-ed for a Dream vs Reality picture and I found this:

Apple in his youthful days and older days..

On an unrelated note, I have plans for this weekend ('@') What sort of plan I'm not going to disclose yet (cause procrastination might take the better of me hence i might ended up hibernating at home) but if it goes as plan I'm going to do it solo, 2 1/2 days solely for myself (Yup, I'll be on leave this Friday noon ^^ to settle some formal matter then off to the informal one) Phone will definitely be switch on but only for selective answering :) @Victor Liew oopsie you can't tag someone in blogger silly me =___________________=

p/s: I'll do typo-checking tonight.

Yours truly is signing off...

3 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

u and maid then how bout me???

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

You were dream..now you are my reality ('o')

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.