Wednesday, September 23, 2009

They are still there!!

2&1/2 more days before I can savour the sweetness of a weekend again...

I have AT LEAST 7 visible pimples on my face, not to mention the invisible ones on my forehead wtFUCK Well not to say invisible la but they are less visible as in they are tiny and spreaded evenly thus do not create an obviously disgusting-looking sight wtFUCK GOD TREAT ME LIKE THAT T________________________________T Seriously, having pimples is seriously the bigger disaster to me im serious not joking and im really serious. It takes away all my self-confidence and making me a shy gal who shun herself from everyone else in the office wtFUCK

God pls take them away i beg u T____________________T

Or You can relocated them to other places like my butt or something wtFUCK God please move them right away T_________________________T

Got to go now.I swear i got alot of work to do so just please leave me alone to get the things done before i go off for a nice weekend ;)

1 comment:

DoriX said...

don't woriied dear they will be gone soon