Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Catching up on Day 3

I pray and wish and pray and wish again again and again endlessly pray and hope and wish for the best ;) I really deeply wish and hope that my application will be accepted. So dear boss, if you are reading this, please dont fired me yet cuz this is not about job application / college application. Its personal. And everything shall be disclosed if it goes on smoothly. Anyway, main point is DONT FIRED ME!!!~ LoL~ Mr boss must be headache to have this kind of ding dong staff, kekeke~ Atrrgh..how I wish Edson will call me now and let me know the "end result" =D Im so freaking nervous and 'disturbed' over this matter that whatever I do, nothing seems right :-( Fucking pc is dying off...it gets slower semakin hari and Im just waiting for it to die off so tht i cn get a replacement =D =D =D Kah Ban can you hear me!!!!~~ Kah Ban I treat very the nice so in return u should treat me super nice ma *:rf :rf*

Getting back to work after "hibernating" for 3-4days is seriously very hard for me to get on track. And my Alzheimer is kinda getting more serious and one day i surely lost on the way home wtf i need gingko man :-( And certain things i really dont understand, i have been hibernating for so many days d yet pimples keep popping up, why huh! :(

Raya is over yet I dont feel much celebration around...ohya, I had a lot of cookies for the past 3 days cuz most of my neighbors are Muslims, happy leh eat cookies =D Cant really decide on a fav coz all oso favorites ;p

Time to get back to work. Kesian Joy Lim Chen Lin. Nasib si lembu :(

3 comments:

DoriX said...

maybe the pimpers is due to cookie over doze

Joy 0 x 0 said...

luckily not victor overdoze...oopps did i say something? :-X

DoriX said...

what lucky not victor overdoze.. victor overdoze is good