Monday, September 14, 2009

Hope is All Around!~

I was slowly getting back on track yesterday but today I am in a state of confusion again :-(

Zhi Yung very the good...he really go back and shorten the Lee Hom song "xin tiao" for me...unlike Ah Hooi selalu kutuk my phone buruk...yeeeeee.......benci si or kui Hooi >.< But sometimes dia sangat comel...muka dia pun semacam sami >.< Amitabha!~

Tomorrow maight have to take half day off from work to settle some stuff...ish...my baby kesayangan, wait for my good news ya! ^^

I very excited but scare wil disappointed :( >.< :(

But di mana ada kemahuan,di situ ada jalan... :)

Joy Lim Chen Lin

3 comments:

DoriX said...

what are u so excited about can share with me sayang???

Joy 0 x 0 said...

Top secret!nyek nyek nyek~e

DoriX said...

o..............