Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Dating Game

Something in me must have gone wrong to prompt me to write about this wtf. I was reminiscing on my old carefree school days, the cheap and ho liao hokkien mee 60cents nia, our stupid a book a day activity, so on and so forth until something more interesting (to me) came across my mind. Thats the Dating Game (in school) wtf. Well, dating game entails all the "tactics" in kau lui and di-kau, strategy in winning someone's heart and di-win wtf, all the little little gifts pass from one person to the another cuz the original penghadiah was too shy to give the present to the target penerima etc etc etc... So, i wil share my story. My story very the high class. Very the high class cuz i sipek hard di-kau. Eh im serious geh ok! I may be/might be an ugly duckling but hio bear in mind i say this because im humble*proud* In actual fact, i very beautiful (co lang ai steady), long slim legs (think too much ;-x), big butt (this one public secret lai) hey got people penat cubit my butt in bus ok!

Enuf of self-praise, too ai bin bo huat >.<

I wil tell my story now. Every word written starting from this paragraph is based on actual fact as closely as possible. I mula dipikat at the age of 9. Serious one ok! That time i no look no body but gt people like also ok cuz im cute, super cute wtf. The said pursuer has now become my super duper best friend and till now he hasnt got a gf yet see im so hard dilupakan and very tough to find the same cheerful and cute de me wtf - - -> This last phrase i add-on de hehehehe~ Last time in tuition centre he wil baling "love letter" to me then i wil take and koyakkan. So..my lil pursuer, if last time u throw diamond ka.. honda city key ka i sure terima with hati terbuka one wtf Well...this lil pursuer dilupakan when i finish form 5. Yes, i went to the same tuition teacher from primary until i finish secondary with glory wtf I took tuition for English nia thats why my ang mor very the good even til now...example..A for "am-bre-lla~", B for Bola, C for Cola, D for Dollar, E for Eh la bo bun tei!~ then i somemore know got 26 alphabets then E. T came time left 21 cuz E. T take away U.F.O and many many many shits like that @@

Coming back to my lil pursuer, i met him again in Form 6. We went to the same school. This time my lil pursuer was more daring d...dare to "talk" to me d...as in approached me say 'hi' then bayang bun x nampak. To cut the grandma story short, he sorta like confessed few times in F6 and i hen hen de ju jue 0.o Im so heartless.Nola...i dun like him tht time ma..he quite girlish and sissy one..now very man jor ;-x Regret :( Did i say i regret? :0

Next pursuer, let me see...not in sequence la ya just express wht i cn remember.. I used to work in Pragin Mall Guardian pharmacy, Sawks World, etc etc etc during my school break and after school. Then there was this guy quite fei one (now i wonder all fei zais like this bak kut lonpiak), worked in Sega station or play station aiya forget jor but main point is he cui me very foolishly. First, he came to Guardian buy plaster. Then next he came to Guardian buy shampoo. After that came again buy sweets. Everyday also see his face bought beh liao one. That time I noticed him sentiasa datang but tak fikir banyak cuz after all im a young lady with pride and dignity and unil my prince confess i wont simply go play the guessing game =) Sampai one day he asked, cn we have lunch together? If im not wong, i replied no, im busy quite pek-chek-ly one cuz i was a cashier, cashier very busy one ok and very big responsibility one ok! After a while, he came again, with Ferrero (that time very heng give this kind of chocolates one wtf i wanted diamond) and told me he worked upstairs one then asked for my number. I rejected and didnt give bun cuz his reason was very 38 n i was scared ok...he said, "next time b4 i come i cn cal n make sure u r here first) --> lu eh mak la as if im the only cashier there. The fei zai gave up until a few rejected lunch dates.

Soon after, another pursuer came. This time very funny, funny as in the pursuer was the gong-ness-ess among the gongs! We used to have very lil staffs in shop cuz hard to get quality people like me wtf so we always had lunch in shop. This monk-look-alike pursuer was sung-ngoi-mai guy. Delivery guy...sent lunch one then send quite few times started to kay-liao in my rice d somemore very cheap@@ Later ko ka geng, free drink im serious then same stupid process lo take handphone number lame right! Anyhow, wa cin jia choosy one, last time if ppl ask for number i wil gv wa eh papa eh number i so smart right. If last time i choose chap-chai rice boy, i wil become chap-chai-rice queen. Everyday eat free rice, free kembung fish,free fried eggs and free cola somemore =D

My pursuers very capalang...i lazy to cerita d cuz i need to work d >.<

Continue soonest possible.

I will be back.

by Lim Chen Lin.

3 comments:

DoriX said...

oh... long history fast fast i wanna see part2

Joy 0 x 0 said...

part 2 mai liao la very long leh ppl got alot of pursuers u know wtf

DoriX said...

tell tell