Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Q & A session

Below are a list of questions I typically ask my papa, mama, didi, sei fei zai, my colleagues & my friends. They get annoyed of coz but heck they stil reply me cuz if not i will keep repeating until they reply >.<

1. Why do we have to work? Of course human must work one la, no work, no $$$! Stupid S + 11 !

2. Why am I the eldest? Because u come out first, if you let ur bro come out first u ma the youngest lor!

3. Why do u love me? *big wet eyes* Dunno, fate. (see, he is very the cold-blooded and very the insensitive and very the unromantic wtf wtf wtf*

4. Why like this? Joy diam, dont ask why fullstop

5. Why like that? Joy I said diam (and a mean-it fullstop)

6. To be continue.....

1 comment:

DoriX said...

i where got thread u so cold blooded wor???