Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Why need title?Title for what?

Title: Refer to title
Date: Same date
Day: Stil today
Time: early

Just received a sms from Danny greeting me on Chinese Valentine's Day.Thank you!Same to you ya~~ Now I know 07.07 Chinese calendar is Valentine's Day. Why Hungry Ghost Month also got Valentine's Day? Make me confuse only...the Valentine's Day is for ghost or human? Aiya choi choi choi~~my mum say the 7th month cannot simple talk, very hard for me to control ler cuz I open my mouth nia rubbish all come out !##%$^@#!@%@ Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day to all human & ghost!~

I just recall something that I wanna share..the 7th month of Chinese Calendar has been bringing bad luck to some of my babes. One of them was robbed of her possession while walking to a nearby sundry stall. Luckily she was not hurt but sort of like 'traumatised' cuz the robbers were 2 ke-le-nah(s) and very black and very big size and very fierce and very hairy etc etc etc If for me (touchwood) sure I faint liao cuz I scare gorilla 0.o Another friend was robbed in a carpark by a Chinese drug-addict-look man but thank God she's fine as well.

Cnue later

Work first 0.o

No comments: