Thursday, August 27, 2009

A day when nothing seems right :(


Date: 27 Aug 2009 (4 days to Merdeka!!!~) <:o)
Mood: tired, sleepy, feeling sick :(

Im feelings sick :( Steam la...blur blur like that..I dont like this kind of feeling..sorta like u wanna do many many many things but u just dont have the mood to do it and they keep running lai running ki in your head, feeling so helpless :/ Whenever I'm going to fall sick, I tend to have very funny "symptoms" one...like very cica & pili pala beh stop (I alw do wtf) Then I tend to be very or lor and stick to people I like, example Ah Khai la,Winja la,Ms Beh la,my boss la,Ah Wong la,and etc etc etc just to seek their comfort ;)


1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

Lazy to write description.Just numbered them will do.

Ends.



No comments: