Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stay fit dont find Joy =p

In order to stay fit, we must exercise. But exercise is never (and will never be) in my Joy-tionary, so I am not fit T_______T

How to stay fit without exercising?Teach me T__________T
How to stay fit without dieting? Teach me T____________T
How to stay fit without doing anything? Teach me T_______T
How to (fill in the blank) ? Teach me T________________T

Tell you, I am the most mahuan gal in the world. Ai fit but mai khang khor. Ai $$$ but mai work. Ai this but mai that wtf Anyhow, please teach me how to keep fit by not sacrificing my bak uan,bak kua,bak hu,bak kut teh (muahahaha~),Jenny Homemade Cheesecake, Delifrance fruit tarts,KFC eh kay,Baskin Robin,Sister Char Koay Teow,Red House DimSum(stomach growling~~~),etc etc etc.

See..very simple nia my requirement...not hard geh =p

XoXo Joy Lim XoXo

No comments: