Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mix feelings 0.o ;> :) @@

Title: Got title
Date: today's date
Day: today
Time: Lunch time
Mood: rojak

Dunno why these few days my feelings/emotions/attitude/pattern/etc/etc/etc like very unstable. I can be very happy,very passionate,very kap siau this second,the next second I can totally shut myself off from any form of interaction. When I wanna be alone,I MEAN I really wanna be alone. Even a sms can tick me off =/ What is wrong with me? What is going on with this mood-swing thingy? PMS? No ar...just over...or is that such a thing called Post-Menstrual Syndrome I wonder... I used to have this habit of keeping a diary, as in really sit down at the end of everyday and pen down every single thing that happen. But this habit of mine has long been "forgotten" for 3reasons:

1st: I lost my diary.
2nd: Wanted to buy a new one but havent found one that I like (Im very yim chim in every aspect of my life including buying tissue paper)
3rd: Forget what's the 3rd forgotten reason >.<

Come to think of it,what's the point of having a diary? I dont remember flipping back the old diaries that I have wrote. Instead, they were nicely compiled (ceh wah~), creatively decorated with my name big big on the cover (kiasi ppl dunno that's my diary), then stored on my book shelf until one fateful day, my mum sold them to the old newspaper man...neh the karung guni man..wtf..So,I really dont understand what's the point of having one when at the end of the day; my effort,my experiences, my creativity juices worth only 20cents per kilo, that is when times are good.

Oh wait...since when I started to be so lame and talk abt diary?wtf@@

Im so lame.

lame (b) chop..

JoY 0 x 0

No comments: