Friday, April 20, 2012

FLLYYYY DAYYYY

Yoohoo!~!~! It's friday, friday, FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYY, the most awaited day of the week for me cause weekend starts NOW!

Just a little recap of last night, it was HEROES marathon again but tiredness crept in and only managed to finish 2-3 episodes. Way to go. Mum made "chye boey" for dinner and she tapau-ed some for soul mate as he loves "chye boey" (but apparently he only loves the one at the chicken rice stall near our house)


On the way home, soul mate tapau-ed a sub of the day (teriyaki chicken) for both of us to share, with green pepper, lettuce, mayo & thousand island sauce, just the way we love it to be <3


Anyway, to cut a long story short, we were rudely awaken by a loud noise this morning, from the rooftop! I bravely (must emphasize one more time, BRAVELY) walked over to every corner of the house and checked because previously, a thief entered my neighbor's house through the rooftop as well. Found no sign of break-in or attempted break-in. Thank God.

And today, my colleagues told me that a security guard from the neighbouring bank misfire the senapang and it hit the glass door. Funny it may seem for such carelessness to occur but luckily no1 was hurt during the incident.

Ohya, there's this new nickname I got for soul mate that I must share, he's now officially the buzzer man. He was naked (only the top) and the sight of his (huge) nen nen made me laughed till  I wanna shyte cause they remind me of buzzer, ya'know the kind of button people press in a game show, REALLY! If I have the chance, I'll show you guys a picture. Meanwhile, just hope that he won't be reading this cause he'll be so so so mad if I make fun of his "assets".

I wanted to write much more stuffs but I have to go now, cause the night is still young.

I'll end this with a couple of pics I took this afternoon when I went home during lunch time:

Over-edit, damn creepy >.< 


Bai bai! xoxo

1 comment:

wind said...

haha.....