Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mizi Bistro, Tesco Tanjung Pinang

Yay!~!~! I'm staying home tonight! <3 I'm actually feeling kind of exhausted cause I've been going out a lot lately, couple with stress at work *depression* So, it's truly a luxury to be able to just lepak at home once in a while <3
Last night, my soul mate & I went to this place called Mizi Bistro, for dinner. I first knew about this place a couple of months ago when my friend brought me there. I was erm... in a low period, and this fella brought me that because they provide unlimited ice-cream. I mean seriously unlimited flow, free refills! Went there again a couple of times with my family because for once, the food is really good (to my standard la) and it's really value for money (RM 25 for appetizer, a main course, a drink & free flow of ice cream).

So yesterday, without telling me before hand that we were going over, my soul mate just drove me there and I was like urrgghh wtf cause I JUST HAD MY DINNER 2 HOURS AGO. But nevermind lah, I love the food so I just ordered the set meal like usual.


Appetizer: Mushroom soup with bread.

If you know me well enough, you will know that I'm a die-hard fan of mushroom soup and this is REALLY GOOD. Very thick, very broth-ly, creamy and just nice man! I tried making my own soup at home and nothing taste heavenly like this bowl above!


Drink: Peach tea

There is a wide selections of drinks that comes with this set meal but I usually order peach tea. Mild and cooling.


Main course # 1 - Chicken Maryland

Soul mate ordered this and at first thought, I was like, "Why no vege one?" Ended up the rounded fried stuff is vege inside. Fried brocolli, fried corn & fried carrot (I think, couldn't remember) Soul mate ate like a 3-year old, he's chicken-addict, and if it's deep fried like this, even better!


Main course # 2 - Monte Carlo Fish

If I eat out, I'll normally order fish / seafood dishes cause my mum usually cooks poultry stuff at home, so I have had enough of chicken and eggs. This dish above, extraordinary-ly yummy! Very cheesy, everything just cooked to perfection! I was really full but still I finished all of it. Satisfaction level, MAX!

As a result of eating too much, I've a hard time going to bed last night. But what to do, food was divine, if no eat very "guilty" ler hehehe

Alright, time to go. I should be sleeping already cause my muscle is aching my my gum is like bengkak pain too T___________T


Period habis, pimples also gone, hohoho!

Goodnight <3!

No comments: