Monday, April 16, 2012

Another day, another dawn

Wake up super early today, couldn't sleep really well cuz feeling stuffy with all the food I took last night. Spent the past 10-15 minutes or so on FB and replying some messages. Wish I could skip work, mundane work *sigh* I'll announce today as Meatless Tuesday, gonna survive on carrot, tomato & cucumber for a day. Seriously, the heat from all the exposure last Sunday is really sickening..making me feeling restless and... unwell.

Nothing much happens lately..I'll just share a few pictures in my iphone, some are downloads, some whatsapp by friends and some sendiri take one.


Attended grandma's birthday last month (or was it the month b4 last?) She's already 84 but still as strong as a erm.... how an old lady suppose to be wtf I mean she can walk perfectly fine and everything but she could not longer eat KFC, no more teeth to chew.



Random supper that I had the other day at Kim Gary, 1st Avenue. Not a big fan of Hong Kong food, sorta like mix fusion, nothing special or delightful.


Pikachu that Vic got me the other day. It lights up and floats in the water. Super cute! Mum mistakenly call it Pukichu =_______________=


Introducing Bobby, belongs to a friend in KL. He whatsapp me this the other day when I told him I'm afraid of anything furry and with 4 legs wtf


Got my hand painted at a chocolate fair in Queensbay last week. My friends said it's lame. Actually, I know it is haha

I have to go. Late for work already. Spend too much time uploading photos ohh eemm gee why la why internet so slloooowwwwww.............

Seize the day people!

No comments: