Thursday, April 19, 2012

JUST NOT MY KIND OF DAY

Had a rough day at work, not because of hectic workload or what but business was so slow that you can finger count the walk-in customers. Spent whole day clearing up the pending jobs and counting hour. Sales volume is extremely low as at to date, boss has been chasing for credit cards, merchant sales and opening of new accounts. Damn, doing sales is just so not my forte. Couple with the daily operation stuffs (during normal banking hours), where got time to do sales? I’m serious, from cash monitoring and handling to cheques clearing, that’s a lot of tedious work to do, you know? Plus it’s not really easy you know, you have to be really meticulous. I attended a training on operation last month and I remember the trainer said;

“Guys, if I were to be in your shoe, I’d tell those people up there, LEAVE THE SALES STUFF TO THE SALES STAFF”

My strong point is in operation & paper stuff but doing sales….erm…..

I can’t really talk well or persuade people to get a product unless I’ve bought & used them myself. Someone once told me, if you can’t CONVINCE him or her, you can CON him or her. Wtf..


Anyway, had Hokkien Mee for supper last night, had been craving for it since whole day! Bought one for myself and one for soul mate. Spent the next 1-hour or so watching HEROES. Later, soul mate has to leave for work so I spent the rest of the night staring at the ceiling until I dozed off.


Hope tomorrow will be a better day! Ta!

No comments: