Saturday, August 11, 2012

My new friend, Apple Liew

Hello people!~ Haven't blogged in a very very very long time! Had been busy with work and baby-sitting my bf wtf Hehe~ I mean now that bf has his own business and work his arse off 24/7, of course I have to be a good gf to layan him ma. What kind of layan depends on your imagination la ya but don't think too much ar! ^_^

Anyway, in this post right, I'll like to introduce my new baby to all of you!


Hie!~ I'm Apple Liew! ^.^

She's a 2-month old poodle, born on 15 May 2012 but bf brought her home on 7 August 2012, as a surprise for me! Initially very surprise lor coz didn't know where to shelter her (My youngest bro has a history of asthmatic issue so cannot keep at home) and she was very fragile! Then we kept her a night at bf's place and I spoke to bf about bringing her back to the pet shop coz we simply don't have extra time to feed, bath, and potty-train her. But miracles are always there I suppose! Bf's mum agreed to keep her and she has been doing a very great job for a week, feeding her, bathing her and giving her tuition wtf 

Haha!~ Let me explain. Bf's mum is a home tuition teacher. So each time she has to work, she'll tie Apple under the table and Apple will sit quietly until she finished her class. See, my pup is a genius and very obedient haha

Like my new little friend on her FB page here

See you soon! ^.^




No comments: