Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Scribbles from the heart

Hi guys,

Just a quick post to assure you people that "I'm fine" now =)

Really!

As a matter of fact, I'm "thankful" for this whole dramatic incident that caused me sleepless nights, lose of appetite and traumatic mood swing wtf. At least now, I've learnt to see and accept imperfections in this world. Especially people and things that revolves around us. Nothing is permanent and "forever". We'll just have to appreciate every little thing and cherish every single person we meet,day in and day out.

I see this as a test; a challenge from God on our love. We had to accept the challenge and although we failed terribly, I'm still thankful for I can see how cruel one person dearest to you can be when his heart is no longer with you. On top of that, this also teaches me a lesson in life that we should not rely on anyone else, except ourself.

You definitely make me stronger =)

In times like this, I'll really have to thank God for his blessings! I just never thought that I'll have so many friends stick around me; cry with me, drink with me, scream with me and most importantly,

JUST BE THERE FOR ME =)

I love you guys!

Thank you for sharing my pain and from now on, you will see a stronger me and definitely more joyful than ever! (^.<)

Bai bai guys!

No comments: