Sunday, January 01, 2012

Day 2 of Diu Year

02/01/2012, 10:23am.

Ohayo guys! Not in a good state here (as expected wtf). Had a rough night missing him so horribly, terribly, extremely much and I don't know who should I tell. Keeping to myself weakens the body and soul and finally at 3 a.m, I surrender myself to a glass of wine (actually 4 wtf) and passed out.

Woken by a cal at 9.32am. Aiyiyayiya aiyiyayiya~ let it rain over me~~ 

I remember in the past, whenever we were apart, he would missed me until cried wtf and hugged my photos to sleep. On my trip to KL for work previously, I bought him a photo frame with both sides and I put 2 photos for him; one a photo of us during our very first stay together and another side a photo of me in dancing suit, he always loved that "deco" on my head.. like Chun Li from Streetfighters one. Ohya, and also a kid photo of me, teehee~ Fei por ling ling that time..chubby like mad (^.<)

Shiate, why can't I get my mind off him, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz............................................

Oh, just so you guys know, I officially hate all types of cats. Don't ask, just bear that in mind and don't mention a word. Seriously you don't want to mess with me at this time. A word, and I'll break your bone.

It saddens me to see him fight so hard for his dream while I can't be there for him. It's not that I don't want, it's just that I'm no longer needed. Remembering how he used to share his dream with me in the past and how he share it with someone else other than me, I NEED A DRINK PLEASEEEEE

And he needs a cat rather than a cow now...a black and white cow...New Zealand cow, mooo~~~~

I can't write now although there's so much in my head and heart.

I need to get out.

Continue later. *hugz*

Missing you...11 days and counting....

No comments: