Sunday, January 01, 2012

HAPPY DIU YEAR 2012

Happy New Year 2011! (^o^)

First post for the year, hehehe what should I write?

Tonight, the thing that I scared most finally happened lu... he finally changed his relationship status to single jor *sob sob sob* Puteri Joy Lim Chen Lin still cannot accept the fact.... ish ish ish..... For the past few days, each time I log in, I will check the relationship status first and have a little consolation for myself... And now, knowing that he's free to date anyone as he likes, my heart kena stab and hancur like banana.......

I lose him lu.

Really down like nobody business. Feel like crying again but I have no one with me tonight. No one for me to hug or curse with me =(

The heart really pain one...indescribable one.....like you want so much to hug him then he push you away. Like you wanna kiss him then he turn away... sob sob sob....

Y LAH I SO NO USE?!

Miss msn-ing with him and see his round stupid face acting like gold fish *sob sob sob*


And how he always tease me that I look like a banana =___________________= (I admit la, banana good ma, eat jor ho pangsai)

Haih, I cannot write now la. My heart pain like shyte, tangan also lembik like tofu. =(

Loving you always.

No comments: