Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The Weekender

These coming months I'll be busy looking for new furniture & stuffs for my new nest. Hence, the recent Furniture Fair at Pisa came just in time for me to look for bargains and also (hopefully) affordable designer pieces (= 

Before that, take a look at my hair loss issue ):

This is like.......only 5% from the hair I drop daily T________T My head like got one bald spot T_______T Why oh why! T_______T Who want to sponsor me YUN NAM HAIRCARE? I read an article which says the average hair drop for one person is like 60 strands daily. Mine is definitely more than that! T________T

Ignore the hair part at the moment.

Arredo, with a wide range of classy furniture. When I say classy, indirectly it means pricey as well (-: Means I cannot afford. Way out of my budget~~~~ Fret not, I told myself. I will make do with the little I have. Well you don't need extravagant stuffs to fill your whole house right (;  

This is our (mum + me) favorite sofa set; white, huge, comfy!!!!!! The moment I sat on it, I (almost) didn't want to do stand up cause it's so comfortable & soft!!! Obviously it will fit perfectly in my new living room! But it costs like 6-7k ): Way out of my budget ):

The brand Vonza was quite popular with visitors that day, a lot of people surrounded the booth, I didn't even have chance to ask for brochure. 

Nature's Rest sells bed geh

The King & the Queen slumber~ 
Actually I took off my shoes and slept on it for few minutes but I was malu to ask my mum to take photo, lalala~

Sample tasting: Curry chicken
My mouth is big so one small bowl not enough for me to test properly. Ended up I had 3 bowls muahahaha~ Dengan tak malunya I force my mum to go get the samples for me while I stood at a corner waiting lalala~ There was this booth promoting the periuk geh so to show how useful the periuk, the sales aunty made curry chicken,  nuts porridge and etc.

And this is juice mango campur banana campur nanas I think. Extremely refreshing, had 3 cups as well and I thought I would sakit perut after that but turned out, my digestive system is strong! =D

I stop taking photo after that cause the crowd got bigger then I proceed to Sunshine Farlim for more food sampling.

Lalala~ there goes my weekend ;)

No comments: