Saturday, September 11, 2010

SWEET 16 (=

*Pre-scheduled post*


This is a post dedicated to my darling who will not be seeing me "live" on msn for a week. Fret not darling, over here I have tonnes of photos for you. Ahem, photo credits to me,myself & I for being the only model, camera-girl, make-up artist, wardrobe director, and kelefeh =p By the way, I'm way past sweet 16 just put it as a title to make you happy and drools lalala~

Let's get it started!

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing~

Watch you smile while you are sleeping~

Far away and dreaming~

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender~~

I could stay lost in this moment forever~

(This photo is slightly different from the above one if you notice hard enough ^^)
Well every moment spend with you is a moment I treasure~~~


I don't want to close my eyes~

Abrupt end to the romantic session cause I was getting impatient from getting the right feel photos and expressions. Hence, you will from here go through a string of "funny faces" photos.

Like this.
This is a very "bo kam muan" and sad face you will see whenever my requests are not being granted. Like you promise me something and then fail to do it. Like *ahem* you know Dangdenong *insider secret* Like Cartier, lalala~


Trying to give you a sexy kiss but obviously mission fails =________________= Never mind, I know you will still love me, am I right babe? 

Accidental shot

Reinforcing the "length" of my face
The following are all webcam photos. They might be blurry and you can see weird spots on my face =( Pixel problem leh!

trying to kek the shit out~
Just for your info, after making this kind of expression, I really go kek my shit out and feel relieve after 3 days of sembelit :@

sexy kiss attempt # 2


(ugly) accidental shot

another accidental shot


see the wrinkles on my forehead? T___________T

ling kan lai liao~ ling kan~ ah huh ahuh~~ *copy from namewee*

When I ask you to keep quiet, you better keep quiet ok!


I like this photo. What about you babe?

See on face on screen "hak sei ngor"~


Tired jor... 


Last but not least, pouty lips kiss just for you~ *lovessss*

Here's an exclusive video just for you babe! ( though it's just 5 seconds :p ) You must enjoy the moment cause I don't have the motivation to do it often =)



I have a lot to say but once I'm in front of the camera, I go nervous and have butterflies in my stomach wtf. Then I will tremble and sweat and wanna cry, mummy~~~~ Maybe that's why I'll never be a star :( Chiu~ ngak leh geh~ The original script should be something like this:

"I miss you darling! I know you must be worried sick about me but I promise you I'll be fine and see you next week all right! Love you loads!"

That's the end of it for now! I have lots of surprise for you babe! Do come back again tomorrow ^^

No comments: