Monday, September 13, 2010

THE EVER PROLONG WEIGHT ISSUE

I'm a fan of junk food, recently I mean.

Twistie, Pringles, Chipster... bring it on!


Favourite flavor - Chicken, cheese or anything under the sun e.x.c.e.p.t tom yum & curry flavor. They must be the 2 most horrible snacks flavour in the world.


Some people eat junk food when they are stress, others just love eating them. Me? My sole purpose is to gain extra pound.

KFC Voucher from my colleague to celebrate his new-born ^^

At first, I actually thought that I can gain weight by eating lots of these junks but it doesn't seem to work. I'm now standing at 153cm, weighing 41kg. Everyone knows I desperately want to gain a few pounds here and there but every attempt to stuff myself with high calorie food just won't work. Take fast food (Mc Donalds, KFC, etc) for example, I can consistently eat that 3 meals per day for one month without fail yet I won't gain a single bit of fat.

The Baker's Cottage Moon cake

I drink plenty of these...

Oopsie...I finished my meal only remember I didn't take picture of it..

I'm not showing off I'm serious, this is one big problem that I'm facing. Some time ago, it took me 1 month plus of high protein diet to gain a pathetic 1kg. ---> Credits to my HIM. He fed me with lots of coriander leaves chickens, french fries, pizzas (Mc Cain & non Mc Cain), fish fillets, etc! How I miss you bee! How i miss Australia! And..and......the FOOD =)

Sushi King Vouchers from Diners

You must be wondering why I have so many food vouchers. Well, there are more (=

Starbucks coffee

The Coffee Bean

Coming back to my topic, I'm going to get a nice & reliable weighing scale instead of  going to the mall and put in 20cents into the slot every week. I saw one very stylish one in pink last week at Parkson but it costs RM 99.90 =________________________=

Enough for now. Share with you one Korean song, a carrot song with very cute lyrics and dances. Enjoy!!!~ This is sort of like our 'theme song" also, hehehe~ According to a friend, dang geun means carrot OR 'of course'.


Happy Dang Geun! (>o*)

p/s: I'll be away for the week, look out for my pre-schedule post! You'll be amazed! (*o~)

Flying off with my customized travel log (;

Ends.



No comments: