Saturday, February 20, 2010

A piece of me & the idiot him

Oh God, why must my love life be so traumatic & dramatic wtf?

I have blocked him from msn.
I have deactivated my FB account.
I have switched off my handset (and I'm using my old number yea the one 476 de).

Now I feel relieve (: No?

Sometimes I wonder, what's the point of staying in a rship when there's not mutual understanding and tolerant.

Just moments ago my daddy was sleeping inside my bro room while I online cause this is the only room where the air-cond is still functioning. I was happily on9 with the idiot him. Then daddy woke up and saw the pic of idiot him with a bunch of race queens and he jokingly said, "Joy, lu cham liao~ you lose already..he cincai pick one also you lose liao.." =.="..

And I replied candidly, "No, I'm cuter.. sure win geh~" then do stupid face, my dad just shook his head and walked away ): Kesian daddy, his left eye is swollen like big 'ma la' fish ball like that. Apparently, some weird pointed object/stone/sand/debris terbang into his eye T________T

I miss the idiot him but I have to stop doing so because he's really getting too much! For every slight problem that occurs, he will be pointing fingers at me.

I think no matter how "bu she de" I am, I have to move on. I have lost most of my friends because of him and my social life is in a terrible mess. I miss the casual old me. I miss myself.

p/s: i thank you for all the dreams that we shared and for the faith u have in me. Trust me, you will go far in life buddy.

This piece to be continue wtf

1 comment:

DoriftoNeko said...

guess I'm that idiot, anyway welcome to your permanent blog