Sunday, February 07, 2010

8 Feb 2010

Updates for the day: Just came out from meeting room lar very the damn sleepy, air cond so cold >.<

Show you my room... very organized and nice geh..tada~~

Back: kuma-kuma, kiko, beige cushion
Front: Christopher, Niu Niu

My make-up table :)

=)

I'm not acting hiao or anything the picture just happen to turn out like that wtf

Secara coincidencenya my mata mengembang and blurry at the same time wtf

One more tada~ NightSsSSs!!~

This is me in da toilet with ai smile mai smile expression!!~

Yeah~~ CNY in 4 days time~~ yeah!!!~ Tis' the season to be merry, hualalalala~ lalalala~~

I'm so excited that I feel like climbing on top of the table and dance and climb on the window and strip wtf

 You don't see my bra. You don't see my bra. You don't see my bra.

Bye!~

2 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

yeah i saw your bra

JoY LiM CheN LiN said...

now u see it, now u don't ;p